Terms and Conditions of User Enrollment
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
Welcome to Ask 100 Doctors website! This website is for Ask 100 Doctors Users only. By using this website, you accept the following Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of use, you will not be allowed access.
Ask 100 Doctors may revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any revisions will be posted on this website and are binding upon you when they are posted and accepted. Your continued usage of the Ask 100 Doctors website will mean you accept those changes.
- I am over 18 years of age.
- Ask 100 Doctors does not provide medical services. Ask 100 Doctors provides access to an on-line survey of answers by Participating Physicians to questions posed by enrolled Users. The information provided on this website is for educational purposes only and not intended or implied to constitute medical advice, diagnosis, treatment, or the practice of medicine. Medical care and advice should be provided through your personal physician's private medical practice.
- Ask 100 Doctors Participating Physicians are not employees of Ask 100 Doctors. Encore Research has no control over the Participating Physicians’ responses or comments. Participating Physicians are encouraged to provide specific comments, but we cannot force the Participating Physicians to answer questions or provide comments.
- The names of the Ask 100 Doctors Participating Physicians are not disclosed. We keep the names anonymous to encourage participation by the Participating Physicians.
- The use of this website does not establish a physician-patient relationship with Encore Research or any of the Ask 100 Doctors Participating Physicians.
- The website and programs are provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind, express or implied, and is not liable for: (i) accuracy; (ii) mistakes or omissions of any kind; (iii) any loss or damage caused by a User's reliance on such information; (iv) qualifications of the Participating Physicians; (iv) usefulness; or (vi) your satisfaction with the answers or comments.
- Encore Research and Ask 100 Doctors reserve the right to remove any content which, in their discretion, they determine to be obscene, objectionable, offensive, defamatory or otherwise unacceptable for Users of this website.
- Encore Research and Ask 100 Doctors will remove any personal information which could identify the User.
- This agreement shall be construed, interpreted, and enforced for all purposes in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, U.S.A. The venue for any litigation under this Agreement shall be in Duval County, Florida, notwithstanding the fact that one or more parties hereto is now or may become a resident or citizen of a different county, state, country or nation.
- This Agreement incorporates by reference the Terms and Conditions of the Ask 100 Doctors Website Disclaimer, as amended from time to time, constitutes the entire understanding between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and revoke and supersede all prior or simultaneous representations, discussions, negotiations, and agreements, whether written or oral.
- User agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold Ask 100 Doctors, its officers, directors, partners, employees, agents, Participating Physicians, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from: User's violation of these Terms and Conditions; User's use of the Ask 100 Doctors Website; or the content of the Participating Physicians’ answers or comments. The rights and obligations under this "Indemnification" section shall survive termination of the Ask 100 Doctors User Enrollment Agreement.
- All data collected from a User case submission (Simple or Comprehensive), shall be owned by and remain the sole property of Ask 100 Doctors® and Encore Research Group, LLC. Data collected will be published on the Ask 100 Doctors® website, a publicly accessible website, and available for viewing to anyone. User may choose to have the data hidden from view for a period of up to 90 days. After the 90 days period, the data will be published on the Ask 100 Doctors® website and available for viewing to anyone.
**Revised as of May 24, 2007